Shortwave (HF) Nets (Local Times)
Please note we have moved onto winter timings. Due to conditions the 80m net will start at 0800 Local from 23rd December 2017.
|Weekdays PM||1300||4 Hr +/-||7.040 Mhz||PSK31||3, 4 and 5|
|Weekdays Evening||1900||3Hrs +/-||3.580 Mhz||PSK31||3, 4 and 5|
2. Alternatively use 5.3985.5 Mhz
3. On Week days Schedules should be arranged within these times by emailing members @ reasignals.net. Best day being Wednesday.
4. Alternatively LSB may be used on 7.090 +/- during the day and 3.722+/- in the evening.
5. Stations using PSK31 are advised:
- To use www.PSKreporter.info to automatically upload reports, track band occupancy and radio conditions. This is a feature of most PSK31 Software. (your PC will need to be connected to the internet to use this feature).
- Call CQ occasionally if no other RE stations appear to be on the band. This will enable your callsign to appear in the heard list of others and make it easier to locate you.
As at 20th Feb 2016 G3RE is registered with the D-Star Network – No pre-arranged schedule as yet – Please check last heard list and call directly.
An up to date prediction of band conditions can be found at the link above. This chart can be used to determine the chances of communication at your range and frequency for the time of day.